,

Angry Cry LOL OMG

Sad about Dogs & Cats – More than 137,000 abandoned in recent years๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ

More than 137,000 abandoned in recent years

Spain registered more than 137,000 cases of animal abandonment, according to the study of Affinity Foundation Collected information in the municipal protectors and kennels. More than 66% of the dogs are found on the street while the remaining 34% are taken directly to the collection agencies; 30% are delivered by their owners.

In 2015, a total of 104,501 dogs and 33,330 dogs were registered in these centers. The report indicates that more than 44% of the companion animals collected by the guards were adopted, 19% were returned to their owner by the identification of the microchip, 14% continue in the protector and that 10% of these animals Were sacrificed, about 14,000 dogs and cats.

Dog01 Sad about Dogs & Cats   More than 137,000 abandoned in recent years๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Less than half of abandoned animals are adopted.
The main reason for abandonment, according to the reasons stated by the owners who give their pet to a shelter is animal behavior (15%), followed by unwanted layers (14%), economic factors (12%), the end Of the hunting season (10%) and the change of address (9%).

Despite the belief in the increase in the summer of abandoning dogs, the study reveals that its collection is stable throughout the year, while in the case of cats there is a collection peak especially in the Second trimester when it coincides with the natural reproductive cycle.

%name Sad about Dogs & Cats   More than 137,000 abandoned in recent years๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Leave your pet never is an option, do not abandon it. Do not tease it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *