About that you are bored, you, for sure, at least once spoke to yourself at home, at work, even in your spare time from any worries. It is boring not only in long queues or traffic jams, but also in the company of close friends or at a merry event. Needless to say, sometimes people experience this feeling and on a date with their beloved partner. Most often it seems that it is the environment that presses you with longing and creates the appropriate environment, and you seem to be out of the way.
To overcome boredom, it is enough to bring more fun into life. Fun creates the game. These are tricks, charades, interesting stories, something entertaining, than you would like to do without the pressure of others, creativity. This is the opinion of the children, and, by the way, they do it right. Adults consider the game as something abnormal. “You did not come here to play with toys,” the stern chief tells you when he sees you not at that occupation.
So, in order not to be bored, observe several rules:
1. Turn boring things into a game. Try to be interested in what you were instructed to do against your will. Sitting on a quarterly report, play the detective, who must find counting errors made by an unknown “criminal.” In time you will get used.
2. If the things that you have to do are very boring, try to approach them in a non-standard way, that is not how you are used to your conscious life. Going from the kitchen to the bathroom behind the floorcloth, close your eyes and try to walk, without bumping against the walls. Positive is assured.
3. Break the rules. Especially when it comes to unspoken norms and rules in the team, which are not written anywhere. In which case, you can answer that you were not aware, and make a foolish grimace. Gradually continue to act in the same way. Colleagues will get used to if you are an indispensable employee and a professional in your field.
4. Try to communicate more often with children. Even if you do not yet have future heirs, you can refer to the offspring of your friends and acquaintances. Children always find an excuse for fun, they are rarely bored. If a child is nauseous, he will quickly find an interesting occupation and forget about the previous one. A great opportunity to spend an excellent and unforgettable day – to walk with the kid, performing all his commands.
5. Find a person with whom you would be pleased to communicate on any topic. It can be a mother, a close friend or colleague, the main thing is to sympathize with each other. Call him or go for a joint walk, and communication with this person will reduce your boredom to no.
6. Stock up with interesting stories. If the event is very boring, and people around are bleak, you can defuse the situation by loudly notifying everyone of some entertaining fact or news. It is worthwhile to prepare in advance, but there should not be any difficulties – on the Internet there is everything.
7. Be braver. If the case that you are about to start seems complicated and difficult, it is necessary to urgently start it. Make a plan for your future actions and move forward only. By concentrating on difficult things, you do not even remember what boredom is.
8. Be free because such people do not have time to yearn for.