15 symptoms that you need to know as your 5 fingers
When the toxin removal process is broken, the liver starts to work half-heartedly. As a result, toxins are deposited in fatty tissues and are not removed until the liver recovers. Among other things, it prevents you from losing weight.
How to understand that the work of the liver is slowed down?
Here are the 15 most characteristic symptoms:
1. Chronic fatigue.
3. Increased fatigue.
4. Pain in the head and eyes.
5. Chronic pain in the joints and muscles.
6. Increased sweating.
7. Non-digestibility of fats.
8. Allergic reactions.
9. Acne and other skin disorders.
10. Bloating and stomach upset.
11. Hormonal imbalance.
12. Anxiety and depression.
14. Unpleasant odor from the mouth.
15. Sudden weight gain.
To restore normal liver function, first of all, attention should be given to proper nutrition. You do not need to sit down on a diet – just follow these tips:
1. Buy organic products avoid GMOs and products with chemical additives.
2. Eat balanced : include in your diet fresh vegetables and fruits, high quality animals and vegetable proteins, germinated grains, sour-milk products, raw nuts and seeds.
3. Eliminate from the diet vegetable oils contributing to inflammation: corn, soybean, cottonseed, safflower, sunflower.
4. Drink a lot of pure water . The best option is spring water, but mineral water without gas is also suitable.
5. Increase the intake of useful fats (for example, due to coconut oil, butter of herb fattening cows and avocado).
6. Eat at least 35 grams of fiber per day. Good sources of fiber – seeds of Spanish sage, artichokes, flaxseed, avocado, broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
7. Refuse refined sugars – reed and beetroot.
8. Limit the use of fructose 20-25 grams per day.
9. Eat more green leafy vegetables : they contain magnesium, folate, vitamin C and vitamins of group B.
10. Include in the diet animals and plant sources amino acids : bone broth, collagen, chicken and eggs, raw spinach, parsley, cabbage, beets.
11. Use products containing sulfur : homemade eggs, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onions, asparagus, curly cabbage.
12. Refuse from alcoholic beverages especially if you already experience the above symptoms.
Which foods are most useful for the liver?
1. Artichokes – protect the liver, help its work, increase the production of bile
2. Turmeric – promotes excretion of carcinogens, protects the liver, helps restore liver cells.
3. Milk thistle – has antioxidant, antifibrotic and anti-inflammatory properties, protects the liver from harm caused by viruses, alcohol and drugs.
Help your liver, and it will help you!
Share this article with your friends and family!