23 Great Times When Karma Got Its Way
Believing in karma means believing that good thing happens to good people and bad things come to those who are bad. In another context or sense karma also means perpetual succession of cause and effect where every effect is a new cause.
Take satisfaction in these precious justice serving attempts by these trolling people. We gathered it all in one piece. Enjoy!!
1. When trolling is done tastefully this is what up.
You should take some notes.
2. When you have your own LARGE space to park but you decide to be a douche instead.
We can say for certain, while this car is called "smart" the owner clearly isn't.
3. Failing at your own attempt at being funny.
4. Sweet sweet tasty revenge!!! #justiceserved
5. I want to know the background story for this one SO BAD!
6. Surprise surprise... But HOW AND WHY is she still on her phone???
7. This is one of those sad cringe posts where you kinda feel bad for everybody involved.
8. Well... I guess they HAD to do that right?
9. Step one: Destroy an electronic device of your choice. -CHECK
10. That is so extremely evil and genius. Makes you wonder what she did to this dude.
11. Sweet sibling rivalry. I think he forgot about the search engine option though.
12. When you're badly desperate for revenge.
13. Eye for an eye my friends. He should not be surprised that he ain't gonna see his guitar anytime soon.
14. The sign is VERY clear. That's his problem if he can't read.
15. This is so good! That's the most perfect thing that could of happened in this situation.
16. Serves this a-hole right!!!
17. LOL poor girl. It almost knocked her off with twice the force.
18. That'll show him not to park in an accessible parking space.
19. She don't have the best English but she has the best intentions in mind.
20. Revenge tattoo is a high quality one. Look at the gorgeous detailing...
21. He's probably regretting his life choices at this moment from that same couch.
22. Karma came back like a rocket! They're so cute. :)
23. Oouchhhhh....Instantaneous regret!
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think