22 Horrible Tattoo Translation Fails That Are Just Painful To Watch
Never trust translations that were searched online. Tattoos are meant to stay forever on your body as pieces of art that decorate and inspires you, however, there are many ways for you to end up with huge regret after having a tattoo, usually if the artist did a bad job and the final result looks ugly. But there is one other way to botch a tattoo, and that is with mistaken translations, thinking you just had a cool Zen-like motto, only to realize you have "Chicken noodle soup" on your arm.
Don't be like these people, because their tattoo translations are painful to watch.
Here are the best of the worst tattoos:
1. He must have been pissed when he found out!
I don't know what was he thought was written on his tattoo, but "Coffin Dude" is definitely not the case.
2. It should have been written, "I'm free"...
Now he is going to make the weirdest first impression.
3. He litterally wrote "Regret" on his arm.
The poor guy wanted a "No Regret" tattoo, but the translation skipped the "No" and added "(in Chinese)" instead.
4. That is correct. This is actually going to be on his arm forever.
The following calamity is the thing that happens when you use terrible translation sites.
5. Getting a translation so bad, she ended up advertising Babylon for free.
Written on her back in Hebrew: "Babylon is one of the best dictionary and translation software in the world."
Well, let's agree to disagree.
6. Maybe he got the tattoo artist angry. Now he is.
7. Not every phrase translated so well into Arabic and then this happens.
8. Always double check, because you would not want: "You will have it if belongs to you whereas you dont kvetch for it if it doesnt appears in your life" written on your arm for sure.
9. Don't get me wrong, rice is good and all, but the original text was supposed to be "Calm as water"
Feeling calm is the last thing you would feel if you had a botched tattoo.
10. He always wanted a tattoo written in Japanese, well, not anymore.
From "God almighty" into an "Idiot foreigner."
11. This is cute in a way, but next time check for the spelling.
12. You can't trust all that you see on the web.
13. Husband hands? WTF?
14. At least his tattoo sounds tasty.
15. This tattoo should have been free of charge.
The original text was "Freedom."
17. "Honor thy father and mother?" was replaced with "Do not ... or put tattoo marks on yourselves."
Well, he clearly did.
18. This is so bizarre. What was the original text? Because "Dog Place" is not it.
19. Without a doubt, it should state "Fast and Furious," yet this one in its way suits the tattoo much more.
20. "To persevere" or lack of it. Now it's "I am slow."
21. Ideally, the tattoo was as well cheap.
22. The silent K
23. The tattoo artists must have hated her for writing this.
Share these horrible tattoos with your friends, so they will not end up like the people here.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think