20 Situations Where Life Rips You Off
There are moments in life when you have such a bad luck, you expect an anvil to fall on you next because how worse could your fortune get at this point?
The thing is, it can always be much worse because life is never fair. Take a look at these people and see that no matter how bad your luck is, there is always someone having a day that is much worse.
Here are 20 people who are the living examples of pure bad luck:
1. I can't believe she slept so well through a hail of sunflower seed shells thrown indirectly at her face.
2. What are the chances that the exact moment you're taking a selfie with your dog that this happens? His timing is the bomb.
3. Somebody really didn't want anyone in his stadium..
4. Can't let anyone confuse your car with a trash can.
5. He is so mad about this chicken leg he's considering bomb attacking the place.
I kinda understand it though.
6. Is this a sign from the universe or something? I'm not sure it's better or worse that they match so close.
7. If only we could trade or brain sometimes to a newer fresher anxiety-free version.
8. To be stuck in an infinite line for an order that may never come...
9. Next time you bring yourself to Disneyland remember, this could be you.
10. Instructions unclear--- here are the results.
How much do you think they charge him for that?
11. When you do everything right but you're still wrong.
12. I'm crying this is just too funny. CLASSIC Amazon moment. How could she ever imagine they would rip he off SO BAD?
13. HOW DOES IT KEEP ON HAPPENING? This is too much.
14. They look like she spat bubblegum all over her nails.
15. You know you had a bad day when an animal that can leave this horrendous mess falls on your friggin' HEAD.
16. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
17. Gotta thank her for the advice. The cereal might end up soggy.
18. These guys will eat anything from anyone! Savages.
19. Now you can boo people away from you with the new formula!
20. The chances to get the sandwich were already poor but twice in a row is just the universe flipping the finger.
This High School Student Was Told To Cover Herself Up So "Going Bra-less" Protest Started In Her School
This Little 5 Year Old Kid Had Horns Added Under His Skin To Cover Up His Birthmark And It's Not What You Think