Let's start with stating the obvious, celebs are humans. That's why they do some messed up stuff like we all do. They might get married to the wrong person and they might end up preparing a crazy contract to just be able to get married. The thing with these prenups, they are WEIRD AS HELL. Some of these are literally shocking and you end up asking yourself "how on earth did they get to this point in life?". I'll let you be the judge and take a peek at these very intimate and fascinating prenups. Enjoy.
2. Many of us remeber the days of Brennifer: The relationship between Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. Jennifer Lopez was baffled after Ben Affleck called off their wedding. Apparently he wasn't ready to sign a prenup that had a no-cheating section and it was enough for him to call the wedding off.
In the prenup, it was requested that Jen would be getting half of his earnings if he ever cheated. Some sources say that Ben demanded he gets $5mil for marrying her! He apparently was planning to add to the prenup that they were to have sex 4 times in a week.
3. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline an ownership agreement all about split possession. Britney made a prenup with Kevin that if they ever give each other a gift worth over $7,000 it had to come with a document declaring who will own it if hey divorce.
Britney was smart enough to get him to sign a prenup that states he would only get $1 mil when they divorce!
4. Katie Holmes made sure to strike a deal in her favor in her marriage with Tom Cruise. She made him sign a prenup that states she would get $3 mil for every year they were married if they got divorced.
After the divorce, she ended up with $15mil! And she also gets $400,000 a year in child support. Not bad for Katie.
6. Shockingly, Brangeline don't have bizzare prenup. But if they divorce, Brad Pitt loses custody of their kids!
Good thing Angelina ended up after a long run giving Brad access to the children after the harsh divorce.
8. Crystal Harris and Hugh Hefner are a couple who raised a lot of eyebrows but was it based on Hugh's wealth? It was reported that in order for her to marry him she had to sign a prenup. Crystal Harris is apparently not allowed to get any of Hugh's fortune if they divorce. She doesn't get a thing!
His fortune is split between his children and the University of Southern California film school with other various charities, this means that she is staying with him not because of his money.
9. When Steven Spielberg and Amy Irving got married, interestingly enough, they wrote their prenup on a napkin! When they divorced, Amy got half of his fortune ($100 mil!) because the judge decided the prenup wasn't valid since it was written on a napkin.
Steven must have been very surprised to understand that one tiny napkin was worth over 100 million dollars!
10. Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo had a prenup but they never ended up getting married (probably because of the prenup). Apparently Tony wanted the prenup to state that if Jessica weighed over 135 pounds, she would have to give him $500,000!
No surprise they never went along with the marriage.
14. Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller always had a bumpy relationship so the two signed a pretty embarrassing prenup. Brooke gets $500,000 just for saying "I do"! Also Charlie gives her $300,000 for every year she stays married to him.
When they divorced (surprise!), Brooke received $100,000 for having to relocate her home. She also got full ownership of the car he gave her to drive around.
This is so strange, this prenup is in a way a bribe for marriage.
15. Elizabeth Taylor seemed to always be replacing her wedding rings. When Elizabeth married her SEVENTH and last husband, Larry Fortensky the prenup allegedly stated that if stayed together for five years, he'd get $1 mil and if they stayed married AFTER that time, he would still get the money.
They quickly divorced after the first five years and so Larry won the money. Somehow they ended up such good friends that Elizabeth decided to gift him an extra $800,000 in her will.
16. Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards were married for four years before he met Brooke Mueller. Charlie and Denise agreed to sign a prenup that states they get $4 mil if the other partner cheats!
4 freaking million dollars is NOT a small amount to pay.
17. It is rumored that Ice-T and Coco's prenup is completely crazy. Supposedly, if they divorce, Ice could end up keeping Coco's breast and butt implants!
How does it even work? That's the most outrageous agreement ever if true, right?!
18. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon signed a confidentiality agreement styled prenup. Neither side can give out details about their private life to the media after the divorce.
If one of them ran his mouth to the press, they would be fined. Nick would pay $250,000 and Mariah would pay $500,000. What do you think about that?
19. Charlie Sheen also dated Brett Rossi and eve though they never married, they did have a prenup set to go when they got engaged. Brett would also receive $300,000 for every year she stayed with him.
And she could of gotten $4 mil if Charlie cheated on her! Pretty much a DIRECT copy of his prenup with Denise Richards.
20. There are still no details about Chris Rock and Malaak Compton's prenup but she was supposed to get a great chunk of money.
Now, the prenup actually expired! It expired on their 18th wedding anniversary and after 20 years of marriage, they decided to divorce. Malaak is now seeking about $70 mil from Chris to maintain her lifestyle.